Atomic 2019 Women's Vantage X 74 Skis w/Lithium 10 Bindings (140cm)


Atomic 2019 Women's Vantage X 74 Skis w/Lithium 10 Bindings (140cm) by Atomic at Mountain Waters Now. MPN: AASS01720. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 2019 Atomic Women's Vantage X 74 Skis with binding system is an awesome ski for beginning and intermediate lady skiers looking to progress to the next level. Starting with the Densolite composite core, the Vantage X 74 skis are the perfect jumping off point for people who are looking for the ultimate in light weight performance. If your skis are lighter, you'll be able to control them better, especially at lower speeds. When you're learning to carve turns, you'll be thankful that your skis a


Atomic 2019 Women's Vantage X 74 Skis w/Lithium 10 Bindings (140cm) by Atomic
4.5 out of 5 stars with 29 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$319.99


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

The 2019 Atomic Women's Vantage X 74 Skis with binding system is an awesome ski for beginning and intermediate lady skiers looking to progress to the next level. Starting with the Densolite composite core, the Vantage X 74 skis are the perfect jumping off point for people who are looking for the ultimate in light weight performance. If your skis are lighter, you'll be able to control them better, especially at lower speeds. When you're learning to carve turns, you'll be thankful that your skis are maneuverable and easy to use. Additionally, at the end of the run or the end of the day, your legs will not be as fatigued, due to the light weight nature of the skis. You'll probably be making plenty of turns, though, as the skis have a 13.2 meter turn radius at the 152 cm length. For skiers looking to learn and progress, this is a great way to teach the next level of turning. The all-mountain rocker profile has 15% tip rocker, and this means that you'll be able to initiate your turns with ease. The remaining 85% of the ski has camber underfoot, so you'll be able to dictate the shape and duration of the turns without any hesitation whatsoever. The overall feel of the ski is that of a nimble cat-they're quick on their feet and seem stable and sturdy. For beginner and intermediate level skiers looking to progress, look no further than the 2019 Atomic Women's Vantage X 74 skis and binding system.

Features & Highlights

  • Sidecut: 120/74/98 mm at 152 cm length Turn Radius: 13.2 meters at 152 cm length
  • Densolite Composite core
  • Cap Sidewall
  • All mountain rocker
  • Ability level: Beginner to intermediate skiers

Additional Information

Brand:
Atomic
Manufacturer:
Atomic
Category:
Skis
MPN:
AASS01720
UPC:
887445155478
Part Number:
AASS01720
Size:
140 cm
Publisher:
Atomic

 


Have questions about this item (AASS01720), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Atomic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: RRH09FG 000162, ean: 3607682522591,
The perfect women's all-mountain ski on every side of the resort, the EXPERIENCE 76 Ci W blends on-trail and freeride profiles for fun, playful performance in any snow conditions. Our all-terrain rocker profile and extended sidecut blend with new Air...

mpn: RRH09FG 000170, ean: 3607682522607,
The perfect women's all-mountain ski on every side of the resort, the EXPERIENCE 76 Ci W blends on-trail and freeride profiles for fun, playful performance in any snow conditions. Our all-terrain rocker profile and extended sidecut blend with new Air...

mpn: RHGWF33 000186, ean: 3607682256816,
Designed for entry-level skiers at an affordable price point, the EVO GLADE 59 AR features smaller, more accessible sizes for increased maneuverability and control. Waxless AR Plus bases provide a good blend of grip and glide with no prep. Compatible...

mpn: RHGWF33 000166, ean: 3607682256793,
Designed for entry-level skiers at an affordable price point, the EVO GLADE 59 AR features smaller, more accessible sizes for increased maneuverability and control. Waxless AR Plus bases provide a good blend of grip and glide with no prep. Compatible...